Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default And When the Ceiling Comes Tumbling Down

JIMMIE wrote:
On Mar 6, 1:17*am, Ron wrote:

Pull it all down and replace with drywall. About 25 years ago a freind
had a similar problem. She didnt want the demolition mess so she
spackled the holes and covered the ceiling with drywall. She did all
the work herself except for the drywall finish work.

Jimmie

Hmmm... that could be problematic. HD is the only place even remotely
"close by" that has dry wall, and I don't have a truck or access to a
truck. The last time I even thought about having something delivered,
the delivery price was so obscene I almost fainted. I miss those days
when Builders Square would haul out something for only ten bucks or
so...

Ron