Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Baron[_2_] Baron[_2_] is offline

Default Which Indoor antenna is the best?

Robert Macy Inscribed thus:

On Mar 4, 5:47Â*pm, JeffM wrote:
Robert Macy wrote:

However, I am still concerned that the results from comparing my two
antennas are so different than several [and I mean several] lists
showing comparisons of those two antennas.

Robert

As you have discovered playing about with the antenna you have is not an
exact science ! You can get totally different results from the same
antenna just by moving it a very short distance ! I have found, where
I live, that moving the antenna 2 feet forward gives a better signal
but moving it a foot to the side is even better.

Good luck with your experiments. Its worth it for a better TV picture.

--
Best Reagrds:
Baron.