Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default dot matrix printer

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:17:09 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jules
saying something like:

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 10:04:38 +0000, tony sayer wrote:
PDF still depends on the viewer version to display the file correctly.

Really?, what's wrong with Foxit reader then?..

IT's not Adobe and so quite obviously crap, even though it isn't cruddy
bloatware (unlike Acrobat) and (IME) does a far better job with far less
than Adobe's own offering ;-)

I find Foxit very useful in the way it will save stuff that's not
supposed to be saved

Does it work as a firefox plug-in yet?

--
(\__/) M.