Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Robert Macy Robert Macy is offline

Default Which Indoor antenna is the best?

On Mar 4, 5:47*pm, JeffM wrote:
Robert Macy wrote:
Apologies for being off topic,

It's actually been discussed here several times.
Since you're **already** at Google
(instead of using a real Usenet newsreader),
you *could* have Googled it yourself.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...earch?group=sc...

[...]"Which indoor antenna is best?"
Especially, with the upcoming change to Digital Only

I'm not talking preference here,
but conclusions based upon comparison data.
[. . .]

Robert Macy wrote:
I should have stressed:
OUTDOOR PLACEMENT OF ANTENNA IS NOT POSSIBLE.

You *may* be screwed.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...rowse_frm/thre...

...and from further up that thread:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...rowse_frm/thre...

Thank you for the URL's

This search has taken place over several weeks including googling,
however I found very little 'useful' information, thus I asked here.

From your last URL, by far and above anything I found, was an
excellent article on constructing an 'attic antenna'.

Thanks again.

However, I am still concerned that the results from comparing my two
antennas are so different than several [and I mean several] lists
showing comparisons of those two antennas.

Robert