Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default O.T. : What Have We Done ... ?

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Dave
saying something like:

Yup. The clearest pronunciation of all in the UK comes with an accent from
the NE of Scotland.

Not too far North though. I used to work with someone from that area and
that was when I realised how good and clear they spoke. It was somewhere
just above Edinburgh.

Roonaboot Inverness, they used to talk dead clear, like.
Gawd nose what it's like now, with the influx of southerners.

Last time I was in Inverness, I heard a lot of Polish...