Posted to alt.electronics
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Hit

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:00:08 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:05:20 -0500, PeterD wrote:

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:37:15 GMT, "plonk" wrote:

Looks like a "Run outs" call - & I want MY concept from ALL - of YOU
as I am collecting the concept for this news gropu questions aires - in
stupidityies - of Hittings to insults the overalls & psy systems -
You Tell - you know

Dispersal of this information concepting questions is fine - as knowings
me - Not Me

tech

Pooftas in CRANBROOK, BRITISH COLUMBIA (that's Canada) seem to have
little to do, don't they!

---
Indeed.

One would think that with as much time on their hands as they must have,
they'd at least try to become comprehensible.

JF

John, he's trying the very best he can... The fact it is not much
isn't our fault!