Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Hit

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:05:20 -0500, PeterD wrote:

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:37:15 GMT, "plonk" wrote:

Looks like a "Run outs" call - & I want MY concept from ALL - of YOU
as I am collecting the concept for this news gropu questions aires - in
stupidityies - of Hittings to insults the overalls & psy systems -
You Tell - you know

Dispersal of this information concepting questions is fine - as knowings
me - Not Me

tech

Pooftas in CRANBROOK, BRITISH COLUMBIA (that's Canada) seem to have
little to do, don't they!

---
Indeed.

One would think that with as much time on their hands as they must have,
they'd at least try to become comprehensible.

JF