Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Special tool needed

On Mar 4, 8:34*am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
I ordered the 100 piece tamper proof tool kit from Harbor Freight. *A
few days later I got a card thanking me for my order. *Then I got an
e-mail telling me that the order was cancelled because the item is not
in stock. *Are there any other on-line suppliers that might sell these
tools? *I need to take apart a Capresso coffee grinder for repair.

* * * * * * * * * ---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

* (44° 15' *N - Elevation 1580')

Depending on the tool, you might have luck at a Micro Center. I've
bought two sets of tamper proof bits there from the little junk bins
by the checkout counters, quite inexpensively.

nate