Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave W[_2_] Dave W[_2_] is offline

Default pass through headphone jack help needed

On 28 Feb, 22:40, wrote:
Yea finding the socket is going to be near impossible. I will live
with the speakers it has, it was a garage sale laptop I found real
cheap.

I have found a downloadable datasheet for our socket. It seems to be
the Foxconn JA6033L-L1S0-7F.
(Acrobat Reader won't display the pdf file owing to some Chinese
characters, but free Foxit Reader does. I can supply a converted file
that will display in Acrobat).

There are several distributors, but I doubt if any would sell us just
one. The L of L1S0 means lime green, but the black or pink versions
would work just as well.

Dave W