Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus16649 Ignoramus16649 is offline

Default Adjusting an overload properly

On 2009-03-04, wrote:
On Mar 4, 6:57?am, Ignoramus16649 ignoramus16...@NOSPAM.

It takes about 1-2 minutes for unloaders to unload enough so that the
compressor can restart. Possibly, this is wrong. I do not know.

In practice, this should not be an issue, as going from full tank to
restart should take more than that, but still it may indicate that
something is wrong with unloaders.

With overload adjusted properly, the worst case outcome would be the
overload tripping.

The unloaders on my big compressor at the plant do the job in less
than 15 seconds after the compressor stops. Been this way since it was
new, about 10 years ago. Does this help?

Definitely, it helps. I will look into this.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/