Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Freesat and PVR installing?

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:36:58 +0000 (GMT) someone who may be "Dave
Liquorice" wrote this:-

Oh yes they a-) Well, Channel 5 is certainly on Freesat now and I
have a suspicion that the rest of its siblings are too

Looking at the channel listing Five does appear to be there now but I
didn't spot fiveUS fiver etc (unless they have renamed em and I'm looking
for something that doesn't exist any more...)

While I was looking through the Radio Times last night I checked and
my suspicion was wrong. The siblings are not on Freesat at the
moment, though I assume they will be when the $ky handcuffs are
released.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh