Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wolfgang Allinger[_2_] Wolfgang Allinger[_2_] is offline

Default BenQ TFT Monitor FP2801

Hello,

sorry for my poor english, but I'm a German.

I need a service manual for a BenQ TFT Monitor FP2801.

Can't open that thing, 8 screws removed (housing and standoff), but I
can lift the back only for 1/2 mm. There are very strong plastic hooks
visible, but I can't move them.

Any Service Manual and/or hint is welcome.
My replyto: is set and works. Please don't use the fromto:

THX, gracias,

Saludos Wolfgang
--
Meine 7 Sinne:
Unsinn, Schwachsinn, Blödsinn, Wahnsinn, Stumpfsinn, Irrsinn, Lötzinn.