Posted to uk.d-i-y
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Freesat and PVR installing?

In article , David Hansen
writes
On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 07:57:53 +0000 (GMT) someone who may be "Dave
Liquorice" wrote this:-

Five and it's offerings are not on "Freesat"

Oh yes they a-) Well, Channel 5 is certainly on Freesat now and I
have a suspicion that the rest of its siblings are too (not bothered
to check, that would involve walking upstairs and looking in the
Radio Times).

I don't think all of Channel 4's are FTA (yet).

I think they are, but again confirming that would involve going
upstairs.

Just checking on the Sky boxes and we seems to get both of those, plus
the ITV series etc. Mostly we don't get stuff like Alibi or film
channels which is fair enough. I do miss the Discovery and History
channels sometimes, or whatever they have now been rebranded/retitled.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph