andy

Default What type of Pine for the "Rustic" pine look?

Thanks. The rest of our work is at www.cableone.net/andya if your
interested.

I hope to get the 8' electric guitar, the kid's puzzles and wheel-of-fortune
pictures up there this weekend.

Andy

"D. J. Dorn" wrote in message
That's beautiful work!

Don

"andy" wrote in message
Old pallete wood white pine with dewaxed garnet shellac,
http://myweb.cableone.net/andya/cathouse.jpg (Don't let the name fool

you,
mean real outdoor all the time cats).
This is #2 pine from the Borg, one linseed and blond shellac, one pecan
stained. http://myweb.cableone.net/andya/hutch01.jpg and
http://myweb.cableone.net/andya/hutch02.jpg

Hope this helps.

Andy

"Pops" wrote in message
news
I want to build a cabinet for over my commode. I would like it to have

rustic pine look to it but don't know what type of pine I should use

and
how
to finish it to give it that rustic, used and abused, old look.

Anyone with ideas, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Craig Orput
Cave Creek AZ