Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default crapsman tools

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Feb 25, 4:04 pm, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
"BD" wrote in message

m...

I was wondering if there was a list of the manufactures that make
craftsman
power tools.

This is unrelated I suppose, but my prediction is that Sears goes under by
the fall of 2009. They are desolate even during sales around ehre while
other places have picked up a bit of momentum now that lack of consumer
confidence can't keep people from buying necessary items.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
Flagship Site:http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Recently a list was published of companies not expected to finish 2009
because of their dependence on debt that will not be refinanced.

Sears/Kmart was on that list.

I wonder how their lifetime warranty will be honored after the doors
are locked and the lights are turned off.

TMT

Hmmm, maybe I should go take advantage of that waranty now.