Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

dennis@home wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
dennis@home wrote:

He is starting to annoy me and I may well take action to prevent it
if he continues with his childish behavior.

Gosh you sound scary...

Not like you ever annoy anyone is it now?

If people get annoyed by the truth is that my responsibility?
Its not like I haven't tried to help him in the past but he does tend
to get all upset when someone talks about speed cameras.

Tried to help me? The day I need help from an idiot like you, hell will
freeze over.

I expect he likes to speed but keeps getting caught due to
carelessness. That is probably why he needs to claim that all the
motoring rules are wrong.

When have I ever talked about speed cameras you ****wit?

If you took the trouble to read posts properly you will find that was
someone else.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk