Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default repairs on older home

Bill wrote:
My older female neighbors bribe me with cakes, cookies, and other
goodies to fix things for them. I am of course glad to help!

Heh!

Heard a story about a lady living in a New York apartment. She made friends
with a single man in the same building who had a toolkit. Whenever she
needed a "honey-do" she invited him for dinner - but to bring his toolkit.
Their internal conversations went like this:

Him: "She's a miracle worker. For the cost of the right kind of thirty-five
cent bolt, I get a rack of lamb dinner."

Her: "He's a miracle worker. He can put up a towel rack so it won't fall
down and all I have to do is add a couple of potatos to the pot."

Then then had sex.