Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Belts

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 08:19:51 -0500, Ecnerwal wrote:

"Drifter" wrote in message

I'm trying to find a drive belt for my Turncrafter Pro. I was
disappointed to find PSI didn't sell them. Anyone have any sources?

Drifter

Or take the broken one to a decent autoparts or farm store, assuming
it's a typical V belt (not being specifically acquainted with what a
turncrafter pro is, and whether it has a weird drive belt).

Even if it is a strange one, most medium and larger size towns will have
a place that specializes in belts. I've never found a belt the store
here couldn't match.