Posted to rec.woodworking
D'ohBoy D'ohBoy is offline

Default Omni Dual Saw - Is it any good?

On Feb 28, 5:34*pm, Larry wrote:
Casper wrote :

A friend recently found a new tool called the Dual Saw. He
asked me if I knew anything about it wondering if it was
worth it for him to buy.

Since I had not heard of it before, he was wondering if
anyone in rec.woodworking could give us some feedback on
it. TIA.

Omni Dual Saw:http://www.dualsaw.com

It certainly looks nifty, if it really lives up to it's
show. But is really good or just another dog and pony show?

`Casper

Anything "Billy Mays Here" is selling I would be very careful
about buying. Not to mention he's obnoxious... Just my .02...

Larry

Billy Mays, yah, yawn.....

Vince with the ShamWOW!, now there's my new fave for infomercials!
Duud: ummm..... you don't need that headset. There's a boom mike
just above you.

D'ohBoy