Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Another Day....Another Lying Republican

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Aw come on Ed. Can't see yourself wearing a Rush/Palin button in 2012? He
is, after all "he heart and soul of the conservative movement".

John, I know you don't listen to him often but I do. Rush has stated time
after time he
doesn't want to run for President, he can't afford the pay cut.

When Rush went national I listened to him every day Wes. His show was a lot
better in it's early days.

He has his up's and downs. I listen to him on a mp3 player which makes his shows go 36
minutes to a hour air time. Sadly I don't get the Paul Shanklin parodies but I don't get
the commercials either.

Sometimes he makes it all the way to work and other times I'll play some other podcast. I
kind a miss Air American's podcasts but when they started charging, I stopped listening.
Randy Rhoads was way out there when I was listening. Made Al Franken seem like a
moderate.

It was nice getting each sides take on events. As you know, each side tends to see things
though a prism.

I listened to Howard Stern every morning for an hour when his show came to
LA as well.
Six months of either and I was bored by the repetetive attempt to shock
their respective audiences.
To me, there isn't a bit of difference between the two of them and I quit
listening to them both after a few months.

I'm glad you gave up on Stern, I heard him a few times and I'm sure I lost IQ doing it.

C-Span has a number of podcasts that are good to listen to if traveling. That and Steve
Gibsons Security Now, Off the Hook, and some gun rights podcasts make the drive into work
enjoyable.

Wes