Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Another Day....Another Lying Republican

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

He is the wrong color. Lawn jockeys tend to be black.

Not any more. They've been re-painted white in most places. Of course, you
may be someplace where they haven't caught up with that change.

Well, I haven't seen any where I live though I do remember seeing quite a few in Indiana.
Most not painted.

I think a good, healthy tan looks good on them. d8-)

Maybe like Bele from Cheron, of course some may like their white on the other side

Sure hope that wasn't a veiled
reference to the President.

I think it would be cool if Obama installed a white lawn jockey at the White
House. Maybe a plaster replica of Rush Limbaugh, complete with cigar and
three or four chins.

That would be cool. Rush would have a field day with it.

Wes