brewster

Default Power tools in Europe (long)

I'd say most tools overhere are about 50% more expensive than North
America. A lot less choice as well here in the UK.

I occasionally talk to some visitors here (from the UK and elsewhere
in the EU)
about what they have. It seems the cost is more but you seem to have
access to
much higher quality that what Joe Consumer here can find without
jumping through
a lot of hoops. An imported sliding table saw here is very big $$$.

But I suppose it
all evens out with free healthcare (you hurt yourself or get ill, go
to hospital and hopefully get fixed, all for free), less gun
crime...

Actually your gun murder rate is about ready to exceed ours.

I'm sure there are lots of other advantages but I canny think
of any...

All part of free trade, you give us what we dont have and we return
the favor 8^) How about a bootleg shipment of cordless drills for some
ale????

-BR

Rgds

Noel