Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ceiling Medalion

"Kate" wrote in message
I just had a ceiling medalion installed.

It looks great, except one side has a tiny gap.

What is the best way to "snug" this up against the ceiling?

Would super glue work? I thought about double-backed tape, but
imagine that would still leave a gap. Not only that, when the weather
gets hot it will probably get dry and let go.

*Whenever I put those things up I always use generous amounts of the
recommended adhesive and shoot in a few drywall screws as well. Despite
that effort there are always gaps. The best thing to fill the gaps is
paintable caulk.