Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default repairs on older home

The Daring Dufas wrote:
wrote:
I am a disabled 64 year old person who worked until 1992 and had a
work injury. I paid taxees until a few years ago and lost my husband
to cancer. There fore I do not make enough money to file. Is there a
stimulas check for helping repair and old home. I have had to take a
loan to do the important stuff.Please somebody tell me how the
stimulas can help me

There must be church run and other volunteer groups
in your area that could assist you. Habitat for Humanity
might be a place to start. I would tend to trust them
more than any government run organization.

TDD

Local and county gov. in my county offer substantial financial aid to
elderly and disabled, but have also been known to run out of money.
Times are getting tougher, too.