Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Another Day....Another Lying Republican

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Aw come on Ed. Can't see yourself wearing a Rush/Palin button in 2012?

He
is, after all "he heart and soul of the conservative movement".

John, I know you don't listen to him often but I do. Rush has stated

time
after time he
doesn't want to run for President, he can't afford the pay cut.

When Rush went national I listened to him every day Wes. His show was a

lot
better in it's early days.
I listened to Howard Stern every morning for an hour when his show came to
LA as well.
Six months of either and I was bored by the repetetive attempt to shock
their respective audiences.
To me, there isn't a bit of difference between the two of them and I quit
listening to them both after a few months.

JC

When I was in school in one of my classes we were given the assignment of
listening to political propaganda to learn to recognize it and to analyze
it. The professor told us we had to listen to Limbaugh for a week.

Hawke