Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Another Day....Another Lying Republican

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Go all the way, register for the dark side. Maybe torricelli will run
again

Wes

I'm not registering Dem in NJ. I know too many of them.

A man without a party. So sad. Join the Libertarians then. Larry will
be happy.

I couldn't stand the cocktail parties.

So what do you think the Republican Party you miss stood for?

Wes

Prudence.

Please explain when that was. From what I have seen the republicans have
been nothing but a representative of wealth since the day Lincoln was shot.
They have always supported unregulated free markets and we have the panics
and crashes galore to show how imprudent that policy is. The brutal facts
never seem to change their idolization of free markets. Today's mess is just
another example of the same thing. 1920, 2009, their philosophy never varies
so if they were ever prudent it had to have been done covertly. Otherwise I
would have noticed it.

Hawke