Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Another Day....Another Lying Republican

I wanted to mention that Tom Delay introduced Ann Coulter at CPAC.
Can you believe it!

But of course. Every right winger nutter worth their salt was there. The
same names that we heard from for the last eight years all showed up to
commiserate and plan new strategies for how they can get back power and go
back to destroying the country again. They are in real trouble though. Obama
has taken office at the absolute best time. The country is so far down right
now that in the next few years it has nowhere else to go but up. After a
while things are bound to improve and he'll be perfectly positioned to take
credit for it even if he didn't do anything. So the next time the
republicans would have any chance is at least eight years away. By then all
the old guard republicans will be gone. They will have to come up with all
new people and if the country is in good shape eight years hence they won't
win anything. Looks like our national streak of bad luck may be ending.
Seeing the demise of the republican party is the best thing that has
happened in decades.

Hawke