Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default Another Day....Another Lying Republican

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Aw come on Ed. Can't see yourself wearing a Rush/Palin button in 2012? He
is, after all "he heart and soul of the conservative movement".

John, I know you don't listen to him often but I do. Rush has stated time
after time he
doesn't want to run for President, he can't afford the pay cut.

When Rush went national I listened to him every day Wes. His show was a lot
better in it's early days.
I listened to Howard Stern every morning for an hour when his show came to
LA as well.
Six months of either and I was bored by the repetetive attempt to shock
their respective audiences.
To me, there isn't a bit of difference between the two of them and I quit
listening to them both after a few months.

JC