Posted to alt.home.repair
Len56[_2_] Len56[_2_] is offline

Default Plumbing codes -- PVC drain line size

Sorry, I can't figure out what you mean by "look at the top hit". The link
you provided takes me to:

http://www.ecodes.biz/eCodesLogin.html

I can't see how to get from there to reading any plumbing codes.

wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:53:25 -0500, "Len56" wrote:

wrote in message
I am not sure where the "10x" comes from but there are 2 tables in the
Fla plumbing code (based on the ICC codes) that talk about fixture
units and the number of units for a given pipe size at a given slope
(about 1/2 way down)
http://tinyurl.com/d82oul

Thanks. I tried the link but it requires a login ID and password to
access
the site.

I guess they don't want people doing direct citations without joining
the club
You can navigate from here, look at the top hit, 2007 code