Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

"Adrian" wrote in message
"dennis@home" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

Here's another free clue. There's a time to graciously admit when
you're wrong. For you, in this subthread, that time is about now.

Wrong?

Yes, wrong.

I know that some agricultural vehicles can use the motorway and some
can't. Its the speed they are capable of that decides (as well as being
taxed as a commercial and not using red).

Exactly. It's much more than just the speed, as you claimed. Even then,
it's very different to "all vehicles", as you claimed.

Claimed?
I admit I was wrong about the speed as it appears that its 40k/hr not 40 mph
but that does cover all vehicles that normally may be driven on the
motorway. The fact that some that can exceed that speed are banned for tax
purposes doesn't make what I said wrong.

Anyway it doesn't really matter to me so if you want to go and look feel
free.

It's as close as we're going to get to an apology, I s'pose.

You are not going to get an apology from me over this matter so don't take
it as one.