Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT performing rights society

"OG" wrote in message

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
news:mo_pl.748

As you are a sensible minded member of the community could you tell me
who should have paid for the PRS licence when my appentice did his
community service. The radio was on full blast when he mowed the grass in
the church yard. Several other people who were doing their community
hours could listen to this radio as could anyone visiting a grave or the
church.

The probation officer (not sure of his status but he had a badge on his
jumper) supplied the radio!

Why did you think that a 'full blast' radio was appropriate under the
circumstances? If you were responsible for this lad's professional
development you should have told the PO to take his radio away with him.

I did not think a full blast radio was appropriate and I never suggested it
was.

I am responsible for the lads professional development and I called in to
watch him doing his hours so I could take the **** out of him as that hurt
him more than cutting grass.

Adam