Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_2_] Doctor Drivel[_2_] is offline

Default skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Dave" wrote in message
.. .
dennis@home wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...

No Dennis, the problem is that she is a ****wit who should be put
down. Driving at 45mph on a motorway is an offence and bloody
dangerous.

No it isn't.

Not quite sure of the history of this, but if I recollect, when
motorways were born in this country (M6 Preston Bypass being the first
one) there was a minimum speed of 40 MPH on it.

There are a few Motorways with minimum speed limits.
There is a minimum speed that vehicles must be able to do before they can
use the motorway.

Apart from which, I regularly see drivers in the middle lane of a 3 lane
motorway doing less than 55 MPH. Did they never pass all of their
driving test, but failed the mirror, signal maneuver part of it? And
happened to the first rule of the road?

Drive on the left in GB.

That is a very common driving error.
It is also illegal but hard to prove.
I expect geoff and clot do that all the time as they appear to be those
superior drivers who are better than everyone else.

No, you sad waste of space,I find people who sail down the middle lane at
60 very annoying

Maxie, fantastic! You know all the wrong things.

I only stay in the overtaking lanes if there is another vehicle close
enough in front of me to make it not worthwhile pulling in

Maxie, what driving technique. Such an expert!

And, yes, I did 120 in the inside lane of the M1 today, perfectly safely

Wow! Maxie you would do 1000mph safely on the M1 as well. What a biker!
You can dodge Bailiffs very quickly indeed.

I'm not superior - just obviously better than you,

Maxie, you are superior and better.

as you obviously seem obsessed with rules and formulae for how to drive.

Maxie, you are the sort who makes the rules.

Like with everything else you do, there seems to be no natural ability
there, no talent or feeling for how to do things - no inspiration

Maxie, sock it to 'em, sock it to 'em! Fatastic!

Just a tedious, regimented little person who has never flourished, but
managed to muddle through

Well said Maxie. You are such an inspiration. Such a free sprit and you
can't 'arf dodge the bailiffs. And you are in a Paddy band too.