Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

Adrian wrote:
"dennis@home" gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying:

There is a minimum speed that vehicles must be able to do before
they can use the motorway.

Which is...?

(With authoritative reference, of course)

Laws HA 1980 sects 16, 17 & sch 4,
MT(E&W)R regs 3(d), 4 & 11,
MT(E&W)(A)R, R(S)A sects 7, 8 & sch 3, RTRA sects 17(2) & (3),
MT(S)R reg 10

Oh, look, a handy c'n'p of the references from the bottom of Highway
Code rule 253. Which, by the way, doesn't mention any minimum
achievable speed.

Any links to any of those? The only ones of those I've found online
(HA80 s16, s17) also don't contain any mention of a speed.

I notice you conveniently forget to mention what that minimum speed
is.

So - what is this minimum speed?

You are unlikely to get a reply Adrian, because the ****** doesn't know. He
simply makes stuff up to suit his arguments and if caught out he ignores the
thread.

Complete tosspot.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman