Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another Day....Another Lying Republican

On Mar 1, 1:19*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in . com...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
. ..

"Hawke" wrote in message

I wanted to mention that Tom Delay introduced Ann Coulter at CPAC.
Can you believe it!

JC

Yeah, from what I read about it, they're really lost in fantasyland.

The best thing they could do is disinter Reagan and have him animated.

sigh I don't hold out much hope for my party. I said I'd give them six
months after the election to see if the moderates swept back into power, or
if they were going to self-destruct in an orgy of reactionary revanchism.
It's looking more like the latter every day, and that I'm going to have to
change my party registration to "independent" after 25 years or so of being
a Republican.

--
Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

Damn Ed..you're funny.