Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

The Medway Handyman wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...

No Dennis, the problem is that she is a ****wit who should be put
down. Driving at 45mph on a motorway is an offence and bloody
dangerous.

No it isn't.

The offence is 'driving without due consideration' and you can be
fined/banned for doing so. Driving too slowly will also cause a failure
during a driving test.

A vehicle driving too slowly is a hazard to other road users as it will
cause them 'to change direction or speed' unecessarily.

So yes it is. Ner ner ne ner ner.

I've driven on a motorway, towing two cars on a trailer, at less than
30mph. Got overtaken by a tank on a tank transporter.

Combination of hill, too much weight, underpowered transporter and some
dodgy diesel.

It WAS dangerous, but fortunately most of the traffic understood we were
doing the best we could.