Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 00:15:59 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

No Dennis, the problem is that she is a ****wit who should be put down.
Driving at 45mph on a motorway is an offence and bloody dangerous.

Please cite the relevant legislation that makes driving at 45mph on a
motor way "an offence". It might be offensive but that isn't the same.

Assuming the motorway is not chock a block it is dangerous though as
traffic doing the legal limit is closing at 25mph and that will catch out
half the day dreamers that populate our motorways (see comment about the
lane 2 hogs).

The other thing that annoys me are the number of people who think they
have right of way when joing a motorway from a slip road, combined with
those that blindly pull out into lane 2 at junctions. The traffic on the
motorway has right of way and those joining should match their speed to
that traffic and fit safely into the traffic flow. It's not difficult,
Highway Code Rule 259.

--
Cheers
Dave.