Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Carpet cleaning completed. (FAO Medway Handyman)

On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 00:06:24 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

PeterC wrote:
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 14:28:39 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Derek Geldard wrote:
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 19:40:25 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

David wrote:
Hi there,

Used the Prochem liquid woolsafe with the Vax carpet washer, the
results are extremely impressive!

I never knew that the Vax carpet washer was capable of delivering
such impressive results, admittedly though more effort was
required because the carpet washer is not as good as a Numatic or
something, but I am 14 and have a lot of energy so I didn't mind.

First I vacuumed the carpet with the Miele vacuum on intensive
mode.

Then I used the Prochem pro neutral spotter for spots and stains
and agitated very dirty areas with a brush.

Then washed the using the carpet washer twice, then rinsed the
carpet and finally went around with the carpet washer very slowly
to remove as much water as possible.

Some stains weren't coming off so I used HG stain away 2 and it
worked a treat.

Job done like a real pro. That would have passed the BICS Carpet
Cleaning module.

Congrats. Next step the Platignum Carpet Cleaning Module.

Then the Parker ... ;-)

Derek

Not the Waterman?

NT