Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem Markem is offline

Default Omni Dual Saw - Is it any good?

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 23:34:50 GMT, Larry wrote:

Casper wrote in
:

A friend recently found a new tool called the Dual Saw. He
asked me if I knew anything about it wondering if it was
worth it for him to buy.

Since I had not heard of it before, he was wondering if
anyone in rec.woodworking could give us some feedback on
it. TIA.

Omni Dual Saw: http://www.dualsaw.com

It certainly looks nifty, if it really lives up to it's
show. But is really good or just another dog and pony show?

`Casper

Anything "Billy Mays Here" is selling I would be very careful
about buying. Not to mention he's obnoxious... Just my .02...

The only thing worth using that Billy has done a commercial for is
ESPN!

Mark