Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Compare...

DGDevin wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 27, 11:00 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/27/2009 7:26 PM DGDevin spake thus:

HeyBub wrote:
These pictures of three recent presidents as they help around the
house:
Two of whom were able to speak in complete sentences....
... although one of those two could only do so when said sentences
were in the script ...

Typical liberal lunacy, completely at odds with the truth. Anyone
that knows even a bit about Ronald Reagan knows of the extensive
articles, op ed pieces, and speeches he wrote himself for decades
before he ever became president. The Regan library is chock full of
them in his own handwriting.

Yup, the depiction of Reagan as some kind of dummy doesn't stand up to
serious examination. I used to think Bush wasn't dumb either, just
misguided. But more recently I've had to wonder if being sufficiently
misguided isn't indistinguishable from being dumb.

Ronnie was a good actor, with good timing. GWB the most intellectually
incurious dolt ever elected to office higher than dog-catcher.