Jim

Default Indianapolis Indiana Woodworking show Oct 10-11-12

Completely new direction... just responding to the subject.

Did anyone else think this show was worthwhile? It was a fairly small show
with what appeared to be light attendance. However, every one of the
vendors and demonstrators were extremely informative and took the time to
offer advice. I brought my daughter with me to see if she would be
interested in working with a scroll saw. Every vendor we talked to offered
good and honest advice and spent time talking to both of us. The PS Wood
(aka Timberwolf bandsaw blades) vendor talked me through some bandsaw
problems I was having. The guy selling the magnetic featherboards gave us
a mini-lecture on laminated wood bending.

Maybe I'm just now getting enough experience to ask the right questions,
but it was probably the best $8 and 5 hours I've ever spent on woodworking.