Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike[_7_] mike[_7_] is offline

Default skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

On Feb 28, 8:31*am, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

In the
early evening whilst collecting it out of the skip still in broad
daylight, some busy body came out and threatened to call the police if
we didn't put it back. All you can really do is say go ahead, there is
my cars registration number, make a note of it.

It's a shame when that happens. But I've seen pikeys empty skips on
to the road in search of metal and then drive off leaving crap
everywhere. I called the police about one of them when I saw he had a
load of road signs in the back with the council's name clearly
stencilled on them. It'd be nice to think he had his hands cut off
but I'm sure we all just paid for some more road signs.