Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus27827 Ignoramus27827 is offline

Default Bearings and Thrust Problems...

On 2009-02-27, Buerste wrote:
On one of our multi-drill set-ups, rather than use the built in feed on the
Clausing drill press, we have an air cylinder pushing the spindle from the
top using a live center. We vary the feed pressure with a regulator.
Simple and haven't had any issues. We are blessed with a couple of used
machinery dealers around here. This Clausing was a couple hundred bucks.

I think that we have a winner here.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/