Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Sketchup 7

"Tom Veatch" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:07:29 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

Most often, the lettering between the arrows is the
best location. Personally I think a leader with the lettering to the out
side of one of the extension lines would be better.

Right click the dimension and select "Text Position" from the popup
menu.

Well thank you for that Tom!. Not quite what I was looking for but
certainly addresses my preference of location for the lettering. Being from
the old school way of training, to-square and triangles, I would prefer to
see the leader between the lettering and the extension/dimension line, but
this certainly addresses where I wanted to see the lettering.