BigWallop

Default Washing machine plumbing

"IMM" wrote in message

"BigWallop" wrote in message

"Ed Rear" wrote in message
Thanks for your replies guys.I didn't know about the problem of

sludge.
Big
Wallop - thanks for your input, but it is definitely not a combi. The

hot
water from the tank is a 22mm pipe. Running parallel are three 15mm

pipes,
cold mains and 2 for the rads. I reckon the berk who plumbed it in

felt
the
hot 15mm pipe and thought it was the hot supply. I'm going to see if I

can
get a "y" piece today and connect both pipes to the cold. Thanks

again,
I've
learnt such a lot from this newsgroup.
Ed

LOL !

I wonder if he's the same guy that tried to get his gas cooker to work

off
the mains cold water feed ?

Was it North Sea Gas?

I don't really know, but he did end up with half the North Sea on his
kitchen floor.