IMM

Default Washing machine plumbing

"BigWallop" wrote in message

"Ed Rear" wrote in message
Thanks for your replies guys.I didn't know about the problem of sludge.

Big
Wallop - thanks for your input, but it is definitely not a combi. The

hot
water from the tank is a 22mm pipe. Running parallel are three 15mm

pipes,
cold mains and 2 for the rads. I reckon the berk who plumbed it in felt

the
hot 15mm pipe and thought it was the hot supply. I'm going to see if I

can
get a "y" piece today and connect both pipes to the cold. Thanks again,

I've
learnt such a lot from this newsgroup.
Ed

LOL !

I wonder if he's the same guy that tried to get his gas cooker to work off
the mains cold water feed ?

Was it North Sea Gas?

---