Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_10_] SteveB[_10_] is offline

Default DRILL DOCTOR ???

I have a 750, although it is the older one. I had it for years before I
used it the first time. If you follow directions, it does what it says it
will do. I have heard that people have trouble with smaller bits. I have
sharpened many bits on it, and they work a whole lot better. It is quick
and easy to use, and doesn't take long to learn how. I would recommend it.
Purists will disagree, but for the newbie who doesn't want to spend a lot of
time learning how to sharpen bits "properly", it works just fine.

Steve

"Ron in NY" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm contemplating getting a "Drill Doctor" to sharpen my drill bits,
both
at home and at my auto repair shop. What do you think of it, and what
model do
you recommend ???

RON
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.