Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus19022 Ignoramus19022 is offline

Default Anyone has deep understanding of compressed air dryers?

On 2009-02-26, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus19022 fired this volley
in :

The reason why I suspect bugs is that I kept it outside for 2.5

months.

NOT "bugs"... Mud Daubers, specifically. Run water (preferrably hot)
through the lines.

Yes. I do not know what it is. It was in Illinois between Dec. 7 and
Feb 10 or so. We had some warm days also. Might be some debris from
trees. The hot water idea is a good one, anyway.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/