Posted to uk.d-i-y
Franko Franko is offline

Default Scale Wizard (limescale inhibitor)

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"Franko" wrote in message

"Stuart Noble" wrote in message

I love my showers but have had to put up with having a crap shower each
day for the past 7 or so years, with water going in all directions
apart from on me. I have tried different shower heads but they all
block the same.
I can now have a shower with the water actually getting me wet, and not
the just the walls & floor.

Why don't you just stick the shower head in a tub of dilute acid every
week or so? I've been using the same (sulphamic) solution for over a
year and it still does the job with an overnight soak

Because roughly 12 hours after doing that, the thing starts spraying
random spurts out of the partly blocked holes in a pretty pattern around
the bathroom.

It is release the scale from inside, once gone it will be clear. Run with
it until it has gone. It appears to be working.

Daily, and for how many years do you propose I do this until I get a decent
shower ?