Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

Default sporadic low pressure warning mode on Triton Shower?

following on from earlier questions about Triton Showers ... our model
(X300si) has a 'low pressure' warning mode. In this mode, a light
flashes and the heating element is switched off. Ours has started
going into this mode regularly in the mornings. The pressure hasn't
changed and it seems to be fine a little later in the day. I've turned
the stopcock up a bit without effect; also I replaced the inline
filter not too long ago, so I don't think it can be that that is
blocked.

Any suggestions as to the cause?

Thanks
Jon N