Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] LEGEND65@yahoo.com is offline

Default Sketchup 7

On Feb 25, 11:17 pm, Steve Turner wrote:
For example, if I draw
a line and bisect it with another line, Sketchup now thinks I have
*four* lines instead of two!

It didn't used to do that automatically, you had to tell it to
intersect. The Intersect menu function is still there. The main thing
is that if it doesn't do that then the intersection doesn't become a
hot point that you can easily click on. The only time I really
wouldn't want that is if I'm screwing around with something, but you
can use undo instead of deleting. But it would be nice to have that
as a mode you could turn on and off.

My main annoyance is when you have a hollow area and it insists on
redrawing a surface across it every time you do anything along the
edge.

-Kevin